Thailand is a country full of beautiful and attractive places where you can enjoy holidays alone, with your partner or all of the family. Here is a list of top 10 best places of the Thailand to visit.
- Pattaya – This place is known as a popular coastal resort where you can choose from over 300 different hotels to stay in. As well as the popular beaches you can also enjoy shopping with family members. If you really love Thai food then you can also find lots of good restaurants here.
- Phuket – This is most famous and popular destinations for tourists in the country. Phuket is also known as pearl of the South. Phuket is home to some of the best beaches in Thailand. Phuket offers a wide range of accommodation with a reputation for superb hospitality. Whether you want to lounge on the palm tree lined beached, explore tropical forests or enjoy the vibrant nightlife Phuket has it all and more.
- Koh Samui – Koh Samui is popular with backpackers and luxury holiday makers and known for its absolutely stunning palm tree lined white sand beaches. Koh Samui is one of the larger islands in Thailand with a lively night life, stunning beaches, rainforest, luxury resorts, a 12 metre tall Bhudda at the Wat Phra Yai temple and much more.
- Chiang Mai – If you really want to enjoy shopping on your holiday then Chiang Mai is a good place to go and the night market is worth a look. The city has lots of cultural and historical interest; with over 30 temples within the walled city. The Rose of the North is surrounded by mountains and countryside so is great for exploring.
- Koh Chang – Koh Chang is a popular island with plenty of beaches to spend the day on. The island is also known as Elephant Island. When you take time out from the beaches you can see the elephants up close and personal, and even swim with them. The second largest island in Thailand is great for hiking around the jungles and exploring the coast snorkelling and diving.