India is very famous for its different tourist places. It attracts tourists from all over the world. Here is a brief idea of top 10 tourist places of India.
1. Manali: This place is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. This is hill station which is totally surrounded by mountain range of Himalayas. This place is popular for couples who are newly wedded where they can enjoy romantic ambiance.
2. Ooty: This is a place which is popularly known as Queen of all Hill Station in South India. This place is one of the best places which can be visited during the month of summer. This destination is surrounded with lakes, gardens and tea plantations. This is also popular for honeymooning.
3. Gulmarg: This place is situated in Jammu And Kashmir State. Real meaning of Gulmarg is Meadow of Flowers. This is the best place to visit in India which offers nice sightseeing and adventure tour.
4. Munnar: This is another hill station of south India. This is located in the state of Kerala. This place is known as God’s own place. It is popularly known for coffee, tea, rubber and spice plantations. This is best place in south India to be visited especially in the month of summer.
5. Nainital: If you really love to see hill station with many lakes then this is most charming place to visit in India. This is also popularly known as Lake Paradise. This city is having almost more than 60 lakes. You can enjoy cool and cheerful climate here. Nani is the most famous lake in the town.
6. Agra: This is a historical town located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This is most visited tourist destination in north India. This place is globally popular because of Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of World. Agra is located at the bank of river Yamuna. Other places like Ram Bagh, Fatehpur Sikri and Buland Darwaza are other places to be visited in Agra.
7. Rajasthan: This is a place of land and monuments made by kings and it is one of the largest states of India. This place is globally known for its different tourist destinations cultural tourism, wildlife tourism and desert tourism. You can enjoy seeing multiple Forts, Palaces, Wildlife Parks and Camel Safari.
8. Kerala: This is India’s most beautiful state which is also known as God’s Country. This is very popular for its greenery, many different beaches, many religious monuments and rich culture and tradition.
9. Goa: – This is the smallest state in India. This is most popular among the foreign visitors. You can find many beaches, churches and wildlife parks in this state.
10. New Delhi: Capital city of India. This is the city which is very good combination of modernity and ancient culture. Some of the places to be visited in Delhi are Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Other most popular attractions of Delhi are Lotus Temple, India Gate, Chandni Chawk and Jama Masjid.
Image credit: Daniel Mennerich